Finished Character Turn-around

 Final Character Turn-Around



My final character turn around represents a wounded knight taken over by nature.
Sprouting a root with a leaf out of his left shoulder, and his wound having internal roots holding him together. In this piece I exaggerated the size of the root and more importantly the leaf to signalize that nature was truly taking him over. However, I also wanted to also symbolize he is a danger to be reckoned with. For this I exaggerated size the sword in his right hand.

However due to page size limitation I had to cut off the sword early in all perspective turn arounds.

Overall, I believe this piece was a proportional and volumetric success. However, I believe some parts of his design could be further exaggerated such as the root/nature element. In future iterations integrating more roots and vines to his design would improve the cohesion.

References:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final - Still Life

Painting Creative Piece

Tonal value study